Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yesterday-Monday Blues. Today-Tuesday Green

Wello. Waoh. Yesterday was a really really monday blues. I slept almost two hours during lecture. Plus everybody was still in thier holidays mood. Today was a Tuesday green, ok lah i noe there's no tues green, i just write it because monday got blue so tuesday got green. OK!. Alryte, tuesday, which is today. Still the same. I felt sleepy in school, especially during lecture and i was late again today same like yesterday. But i can't be late tmrw, cause of effcom.. beause of effcom i got a warning letter, because i was late. Haha. Haiya. anyway this is a song from Jamal Abdillah and its live. So, enjoy..
and .. just for the record, recorder, trombone, cling2. Tmrw i'll get my result. Just pray for me that I won't fail so baad. Thanks. Ur wish is my command. Pesta Perdana. :)


No comments: