Sunday, June 22, 2008

School will start tmrw. ! hahahhaaha! k done. back to square one.

Hey. today was a tiring day. Penat sepenatnya ah. Tapi gereks!. haha

today arnd 5am in the morning.. ahaha bdh per. terang2 5am pagi sia! Kk. I look at the sky, and i saw something that I do not want to see. The sky was red, the wind was really blowing strongly. It was going to rain. I was like, *alamak tkmo ah hujan, nari nak maen bola pagi abeh hujan*. I was a bit dissapointed, I thot play soccer was not gonna happened today. But then blabla, we played. Well, its been so long since i play soccer. haha. the last time was when, the last time. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ceh! panjang nye, mentang2 ader keyboard. Tulis panjang2. K anyway. soccer was great, now we already plan that every Sunday morning we gonna play this sport its called Soccer. Alryte

At night, I wanted to stay at home with my family. But then my cousin and makciks and pakciks nak dtg umah. I'm really tired i wanna rest, then if they come, i need to serve them lah, talk2 lah, the bottom line is aku malas. So i decided to go out, i told my parents, i'm gonna "do my hmwrk". Macam faham ahh. Then standard,smoke2 do some stupid stuff, went home, and writing this shits.

HOLIDAY TWO WEEKS MENDAK GILLEEERRRR NNNYYYAAA!!!
This 2 weeks of holiday was really boring for me, yeah altho we had some great time going to karaoke cycle shisha and many more.. many more? actually that was the only fun thing we did. haha. But actually this holiday I was looking for some family holiday. Going holiday with all the relatives .. baru gereks!. Comment on some stupid stuff, I remember i went to Terengganu, our bus stopped at a mosque for Suboh prayers. Then the ferst thing i go isto the toilet. Then this is the funny part, i was walking with my cousins they were four of us ah, including me. Suddenly I burst into laughter, like this..----> *HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA*snored*HAHAHAHA*. Like that ah. U noe why?. erm, because.. ahaha. i dun want to tell ah. hehe. Seriusly u wanna noe? haha. Kk stop the crap, actually i saw this sign at the toilet it says.. haha tknk blang ahh. bluek.. hehe. nak blang ke tak eh? hmm. k la k la blang ah. i saw, aaaaaahhh hahaha tknk ah. nnti krng blang orng laen. . kan3. hahaa. Oi! asal mepek nie? kk u noe what i saw. The sign said.. "Tandas Kami Sentiasa Bersih". But seriusly ah! I dun think so sia Hahhaa. they still dare somemore to say "SENTIASA" it means "always" ah. haha. berani sia ckp. Our toilet is ALWAYS clean. haha. sukahati per!!. Then there was a tour guide, his english was "Inggeris kami SENTIASA bagus" faham2 ah.. u noe how he pronounce Swimming pool? This is a real story ah.. he pronouce, Swuing Fool. !! hahahah!. Swuing aper benda?? Terminator the Ayam Percik Chronicles per!? haha. Then he say fool? pool and fool is not the same lah Ahmad Sameon. Haha. kekek ah. Ceh bastard sak aku. haha. Tapi serius ah. Seriusly funny ahh. haha. Anyway, dun tell pple anything ah. keep it a secret..

Then the "best part" was u noe lah.. Terengganu=Batik2. Haiz. We went to see how they make the batik.. Ok lah. U see how expert they are in making the design but for abg2 hensem2 dan manis2.. batik wasn't our taste lah. But luckily i didn't sleep, because actually i plan to sleep inside the bus, but come on lahh. holiday sia.. i wudn't want my holiday gone because of sleeping rite. The lucky part was that.. there was this gerl ah. I think she was arnd my age ah. She's werking there. I really thot she was so sweet that, my eyes was not on the batik.. but on the food. OI!@! salah. my eyes was on her sia. her face was like a normal kampung gerl, very sweet, very good kind of face.. faham2 ah. senang2 krng tgk muka Rosyam Nor.. ah.. muka dier bukan macam Rosyam Nor ah.. bdh per Rosyam Nor lelaki sia. Krng tgk muka Simon Cowell, ah muka pompan nie.. btul2.. laen ah dgn Simon Cowell, Simon lelaki sia.. apa saja ah krng. kk. actually krng tau muka Erra Fazira.. krng tau kan? Siti Nurhaliza krng tau muka Siti? ah. makna nya erra ngn siti popular ah.. haha. Kau bayangkan, kau tanya orng knal alistar ashaddiq kat saper2? drng confrm tk knal. haha. k ah mepek ahh.! haiz.

ARGH!. Start skola balik. Balik kau balik ah!. alamak2.

No comments: