Monday, June 16, 2008

One straight Day.. wheew.

Saturday..

Wake up at 8am just to get myself ready for my ferst dikir performance. :-) But still i came out late. haha. Reach TP at arnd 9.10 i think, smoke for a while. Practice a little with evrybody. Then its tym. We change and went in the auditorium. Watch some nice performance by Nira Nyertika, Malay dance and drama. My fav was the drama. Altho some of us make fun of it. I still get the story line and felt sad at some point of the act. I thot it was great. Aftr the drama. It was Panjy Sry Temasek performance. So we perform. Well I got some moves wrong yeah, it was fun. Funkling. haha.

At night the HBT(Habuan Buat Tayar) pergi cycling. WE went to ECP. blablabla. Actually if u read beng's blog and the others. they will probably write the same thing over and over again. cause we do evythng together. We cycle, lepak, smoke, makan di pinggan dan minum dicawan bersama. So just read theirs. Haha.

Well just finish chatting with Farah. Haha. I'm surprise Farah know some of the Panjy Sry guys. But not really surprise cause she's in dikir too. So u must have some cnnections and stuff. Talk bout dikir and other things. I just realize that Dikir Barat is fun, last time i always thot that Dikir Barat= Waste time and Matreps. Stereotype hah. Haha But now i noe. If Chinese have Lion Dance. We have dikir barat. ceh2. haha. anyway. i got some picture for the last post. chill ah eh


Cheers...

Haryana the bdae Lady..


Posing sama! Baju pon sama! Rambut pon sam.. suar rambut mmng slalu sama.







Terang2 posing sia. Muka satu step happie biler nmpk camera!




Makan tetap makan.

No comments: