The moment you said that you could give me a chance. The moment you said you regret wat you did and stuff. Things had been running thru my mind. Infact i'm thinking deeply about this. The day I gave up evrythng and I mean evrythng.. I really mean it. I gave up the hope, the dreams, the waiting and many many things that had been happening in the past few years. Maybe you don't realize that I actually did evrything I cud, just to have the star. I did things that I never imagine I would do to someone. But there was never a light shines at the end of the room for me. You never give me any sign that you wud open the door to give me light in that dark room. In fact all this while i was just knocking the door hoping that you would open it someday. But after I went out from the door and getting back to square one. You suddenly open the door. Just a little bit, telling me that I can come in. But slowly. The problem is just that I gave up everything, the hope and dreams to go into the dark room again. Seriously, maybe this is just no big deal for you, maybe you give me this chance out of sympathy. But I really stop hoping and learn my lesson for not hoping and dreaming too much from you. I'm really sad to say this, cause I really waited this moment for a very very very long time. It's only that you give me the chance too late. That I can't pretend myself to try and take the chance that you gave me. I'm sorry. You'll understand what I've been thru if you put urself into my shoe. I'm swrie. I've already give up...
When you see the stars combine in the sky. It can take the shape of anything you imagine. But when you look closely, it is just one shining lone star.
I'm sorry...
1 comment:
thanks and sorry... for everthing you did... i really appreciate it... sorry for causing the trouble... even though i know the word 'sorry' wouldn't heel ur deeply cut wounds and ur sorrows... it isn't easy for me to accept people knocking on mine door even though its not a stranger.. but from the very bottom of my heart... im really sorry and regret for what i did and what i say.... i know things wouldn't change after that... but one thing u shuld noe.... ur NAME, ur kindness and ur efforts will always be the no. 1 in my heart and thoughts......
sorry
Post a Comment