Sunday, December 28, 2008

So you know what I mean.?

well, 2008 will be leaving us soon.~ahaha, dun u feel that, that sentence or phrase is so common. i tink so.
so. let me rephrase it again.

well, 2009 will leave be soon us. ahaha. kay watever.
yes its true. left with three days. and its a new year. I take this opportunity. to tell a thing or two that I remembered about this year.

this year had been great. things that I nvr thot will happened, did happened. I think that, this year was the year that I achieved alot of things(atleast for me). Partly cause, i did set some goals for this year. I managed to stay for a month at Expeditor. ahaha.that was the longest stay on a job before starbucks. then I managed to go Polytechnic. At Temasek Polytechnic somemore!. heeehaa. I told pple that it was some what a tradition. It was because all my cousin got temasek poly. but my frends nvr did believe. they said I was lazy to go far. But. it was partly the main reason too.

then it was my cousin wedding. Happened at The Gallery. By one look, you can just see half a million are gone.. or.. a million was actually spend. The groom came with a limousine. ajeyy!!!. ahah. It was so Grand. But it was such a waste cause of some reason.

then i made new frends. frm temasek tat is. but, the ernyvoid or the hbt boys still stuck in my heart. My Heaaarrtt~ ahaha

then this yr, was the yr i saw many artist. yest I saw Seri Wahyuni Jaes. ahahaa. okay so random. I met Taufik batisah was the one i must highlight. ahaha. yarr.

then a different story. I made a history in my life. After waiting for someone for so long. With hopes and dreams. I decided to gave up everything. To me, its not her fault. It's mine. Feelings is something that you can't force, you can't compromise. Unless, you're the type who aiming for other things. Like, just want to have the title of having a bf or gf. so i'm the one to be blame.
Cause i did put wasted hopes just like that. But, for now everything was history. A bad one.

Its because. Now. I got this gerl that I need to love and take care of. Sometimes abit hard to take care of this ayam. ahaha. Well, it happened this yr too. For the ferst time, I can swear to that. I know. It's the best thing tat happened to me, thru out my life. This gerl here.

Yes her.. Astuty Binte Ismail. =)) love her. so much. KWNHT~heee.

alryte. back to friday. Me and gf went to catch YesMan. It was a gd movie I must say. I love the part where Jim Carrey tape his face. U shd see. yarr. Then I took the risk gg to Marina barrage as I was scared i'm late for class. but, everythng went great. and we got a free and random ride from an uncle. so yar. cool. pictures now. =)

i'm just trying to be a photographer. ahahahaha. just sharing one of the kind of pictures that i like to look at. so i try and take it ahahaha. just for the fun of it. mcm faham.














080808.

No comments: