I'm kind of jealous listening to pple saying that they're gg vacation for couple of days here and there and the fact that i'm here stuck in Spore larrr. ahaha. Not fair ar actually, because, I also want to go somewhere seh, I want to feel the different atmosphere and the diff pple in diff country and that what makes it memorable. But then, stuck in Spore, is not so fair.
I dunno when was the last time I went for a vacation. But I can say lar, its long ago ar. I miss gg for holiday. ergh. I guess, i'm still gg to wait for that day, when I'll say to pple.. "hey, i'm gg for a holiday" =))
anw. Gf is back... and she told me a 3 days stories, which took exactly 1hr. ahaha. bought me a Louis Vuitton wallet and a Hugo Boss perfume. ahaha. Thanks syng. =)
perlin silver have no value.
Tiffany & Co are here to replace it.....
yar...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment