I'm sure. I'm gonna fail term test this time. Its confirm. I don't believe that 2 days of studying can score you a distinction. The best thing you can get is a border line pass. the worst thing and also the "best" part is you will fail. So why worried. Just go with the flow. From now, I won't stress myself, i'll just study and do wat I can, I won't care if I pass or fail, it's because at the end of the day, result will be as fuck as ever. So yeah, gonna make the decision on my own, since i'm the one putting myself to this situation.
Can't blame anyone. Can I?
Slacking. Cycling. All the normal activities that we always do. Fading away. Drifting. Nat, I understand the situation, we need to do something bout the bond that we used to have. The Old Times. i'm trying to juggle things here, for my part, what I can say is just that, let me finish my term test and we can continue whatever things that all the sick brother wud do on our free time. Yeah. Some things are worth waiting. To have the best moment in life.
To NAT, the diff between you and me. Is that, I dun see any diff between Poly students and ITE, both are the same. The diff between Others and US. Is that, we're brothers. They're not.
for my part. I would like to say.
I'm not disappearing, i'll be back. After my term test. We goin to create the bonding again.
I love you guys afterall.
Cheers to the HBT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment