I think I got a problem, a big and sad one for me.
NO NO... I got enough chickens in my stomach ahaha.
Its just that. I'm not that excited like I used to be about my new work which is Starbucks.
It's because, meeting her is a question that I want to answer. But I just do not know the answers.
When can I meet her.? Then i will tell myself.. "haiz".
Well this is a problem u noe. You ask urself and u tell urself and her that MYB its gonna be arnd 1 wk that we cant meet each other. Altho its just one week. It hurts to just think about that. hahaha.
Seriusly. Me having the training/work, shes having the work and iftar. The tyming are just not the same. That's why I'm having the problems here. The problem of missing her. Yeah. =' )
I can't wait for raya.ahaha
well it won't be long, we're left with 16 days!
ahaha
By then, I can eat in the Day ahaha.
Salah ke happie2.
Happie sikit je.
Then, we can meet all of our relatives and friends!
Oh my... we can go out with our nice raya outfit.. where the guys will have tajak and keris and capal. ahaha.
My pocket will be a bit bigger cause i'll buy a red Marlboro, no no.. it will be frm Singapore ahaha. SPDC.
Then we will get our duit raya. hehehe.
Then I'll have my FTT on 20th oct. I HOPE i'll pass!
But the most important thing for me is the hope that i'll get to meet Astuty more often during raya. =))
I love you tuty...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment