Friday, September 5, 2008

..::.. Done Done ..::..

Well.... today i'm alot happier than the past how many days..


Many things are sorted out.


Fined..are paid.. and yes... onli gf noe how belo i am during the payment.. We went as far as Newton and as early as shit for nothng! But then .. like she said, look on the bright side. I got to meet her.. =)) .. This happened on tuesday.


Then I rot at home on Wednesday, but went and bought myself a new slipper. Finally!. Everlast.. my one and onli slipper which cost more than 10 bucks. ahaha. usually i buy slipper at afghanistan which cost 5 bucks. Anw, not impt.


Alryte.. today, ferst things ferst that make me happie...

I got to meet gf =))).... Aftr my terawih prayers.. Oh my.. hahaa
Our day will be coming nearer.. and aftr sorting things out, i can see a brighter light now, to be free on the 8th..aftr how many days of dreading bout the day. Well, 3 more days to go.! ILUA!.

Secondly.. i like to thanks DIN for the recommendation... Thank U Din..=))

I woke up at arnd 12++pm... Went out for Starbucks Interview aftr my Zuhur Prayers.. Meet Din at Raffles Place. I was goin for an interview, a random interview which I pray hard to get the job.. And yes! I got the job at StarBucks. At, City House, near laupasat. I'm really happie to get the job. Altho i have to go thru all the training.. But then, its part of the job.. and evryone went thru tat.. But seriusly .. i'm really happie.. Now that, me and gf.. can be Starbucks Couple. haha ceh cam faham.. I'll be starting next2 wk.. for some reasons.. Adding a little more sugar to the sweet story.. my parents allow me to werk even aftr school start. So yar.. My cloudy days ar turning Sunny again.. i can pay Dan and Fik! yeah2...

Listing things.. here goes..:-


I got My Family.
I got My Frends.(Especially Danial..Kel and .hbt!)
I got Her.
I got a Job
I got Myself into Poly.
I got an approval from my parents to stay werking even tho sch starts..(just hope my exams results will be gd =(.... )

I want to continue this post.. but then my mind went crick2.. hahaa..
i was going to the city.. then i saw a big, ugly! fat!..... *to be continued*

No comments: