Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happiness-Mistakes-Faith-Love

ILUA...

Well, its 8.27am now, and i dun remember when was the last time i blog this early. To be honest i miss bloging bout stupid random things. Hahaa. I tink i just lost the touch. The touch of the tiger. The touch of the touch. I was touch by an angel. Yah2. The fact, the angel is now by my side. 080808. wah a great date and great situation to start my ferst relationship. This was a dream come true. Having both sides agree with each other. Having both side having the same feeling. I thank God for this happiness.

Well in some happiness there's always sadness. Nobody can deny tat. Yah. We humans arent perfect. Perfect arent human. Words do slip out of our tongues. Acting like a razor blade that cuts the heart. True perfection has to be imperfect. Mistakes are common. In my opinion, we can't define mistakes. Sometimes for us, its normal, for others its something we should apologise for it. WE have to apologise because, we never had the intention of hurting the other party. Like I was saying, it was a mistake... and because of this i'm sorry love...

Having faith.
Having faith, is believing in something. When you believe in something you're putting hopes on something. You don't really know what's gonna happened in years to come, what will hapened to the hopes.. because hopes are just hopes and dreams are just dreams, for love is a gift from the gracious and the most merciful. It's because of this love that was given, having faith is still going strong. It's HIS choice whether to take this love from us or let us keep it. For me, what I can do, is to pray hard and let the love in me be kept for as long as i could...to just show you, that i dun have a little faith in you, i have a whole lot of faith and love for you.
Let there be love...


For you are the greatest thing that happened to my life
For you are the colours
That fill the painting in my soul
I eat little for once in my life
I really think you fill my soul
(seriusly i really do, i eat a little evrytime i'm with u. pelik eh? hahaa)
Happiness is a gift
Love can't be define
For happiness is within you and me
For love must be kept inside
Yours truly,
Power Ranger.
hahaa. k lame.
last warning.

No comments: