Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cycling in the rain.

ILUA.


Tday. We went for cycling in the morning. It was Fun. hahaa. I thot its going to be crick2 ar.
But then. It turn out great. We cycled in the rain. yeah2. that was the best part.

9.30am-7.30pm ... yah2 .. i'm really tired today. Haiz.

I slept at 5.30am... drawing her picture. 5.07am.. its complete! hahaha!
I think the picture i drew looks like her ar. For me ar. hahaa. Can't wait to show her. I dunno if she think its her. But watever it is. she has to keep it. Cause i draw tat picture like 3++hrs long. Getting all the things rite. So she must keep it. whether she like it or not. hahaa :P i'm very happie. :) Yahyahyah.. cant wait to show her.

My legs are aching argh. Anybody wanna massage it?u? haha

ILUA.

cheers.

No comments: