Sunday, August 3, 2008

Firewerks- In the sky

well, i guess the story bout the card was a mistake. But still.. hopes the future will be more better.

Just nw went to catch the firewerks at esplanade. It was really beautiful. Luckily we didnt go so fast. Hahaa. The moment during the firewerks.. it was really beautiful.. not the firewerks.. ok lar the firewerks was beautiful.. i mean.. the moment.. hahaa. even tho.. i thot we were late .. i think we got a gd view of the firewerks. I'm really really really happie.. to make her happie... :D she was so happie. I can tell. Hahaa. She ask me to keep quiet during the firewerks.. hahaha.. during firewerks keep quite.. but she's happie.. i'm happie. :) k stop it with the happy.

I was really ashamed of myself.. i didnt know where to go.. I swear.. nobody can rely on me.. when I go to town. I noe the place. but i'm not used to it. hahaa. At last.. aftr walking.. i realize.. it was the correct way to go to esplanade. hahaa. Yes it is.. hahaa. relief. i'm scared.. if we're lost. then she's gonna miss the firewerks.. then i'am to be blame. But anyway. It was fun. Hahaa

So blog. Pray that i cud introduce u to someone? Yah? I hope. Hope.

No comments: