You must rap with me..
Its call..hmmm..hmmm..hhhhmmmmmmm..hhhmmmmmm... Its call, Blog..haiz.
I talk with non-living thing
I sleep like one ...... thing..
I dress u up blog,
gonna catch some....*thinking* ... thing..
Make a song for u because
I got nothing to give u cause.
I'm broke blog, i'm lost
Get lost.. get lost.. get lost on channel 5.
K ah k ah.. No rhyme ar. hahaaha. And nthng related to you. hahaha
I actually just made that up lah blog, just to make u happie!. haha.Hey that's something u shud appreciate. Seriusly.. lah.. cmon ah.. cheer up k.. hehe. anyway.. Happie 1mth anniversary kk.. :D
Aku baru baek dmam.. flu, batuk.. skrng I got diary-ear plak.. i dunno how the hack to spell that ar. Its a stomachache and u shit alot. hahaha. Disgusting ah. But nvm. I dunno lah, if this continue to happen rite!.. then it means got nxt episode lah.. because it says continue.. when continue got nxt episode.. ahhaa. watever lah..eh i sound like diva.. u noe, diva2 like to say Watever.. stupid, all they say is watever.. haha. oiadsjkfaewbdnjfk
Tmrw start sch. Actually tmrw youth day .. but we have to go to sch.. Cmon ar!.. ok ar i noe poly got 30-40 yr old student.. but the majjority is still youth watt... Alah.. Nie part tak gerek ar. Kalau secondary dh happie ar aku. haha.
Actually this morning before i went to meet the rest for soccer.. I read the papers today.. and theres a story about some funny names that they own for the past how many decades.. Haha. There's this Nenek ar.. her name is Beer Binte Mung. Haha. Then one makcik name is Koteh binte ... haha. ok lah bastard to talk bad bout this but its just so funny that i wanna share. But i dunno if anybody wud read this nonsense blog of mine ar.
tats all ar. I'm bored. Anyway, i just read my old blog, and I was reminded of the love fuck last time. It sucks. bye..
No comments:
Post a Comment