Hey2.. very exhausting ar today. Dunno why.. But anyway. today rite. I come early gang. haha. gerek per. Finally.. haha. I also wasn't sleeping during lecture! haha. I'm trying hard to study. Trying hard. arhh.. arrrrrrhhhhhhh aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. kk enuf. haha. ok i think i noe why i'm tired. just now aftr skool lpak at kel's blk with dan and kel and lot of skaters. haha. I think i wanna skate ar. haha. But but, later lebam saper mau tanggung! mampos, cnfrm kaki dh mcm body paint sah haha.!
I dunno wat to write ar today. Because i got no idea. But if this post gets very long. Then it means, i got idea ar. Haha. simple as that also need to teach ar!? cmon lar grow up lar, grow up lah!. simple things also need to teach.. ????!!?? ALAMAK!!?? mana? kirim prata..? ceh2 dh jadi cam taufik plak..
U noe rite i just realize wen i read pple's blog to get idea on wat to write, they always start their very ferst post with " i got nthng to do, so i do this stupid thing*blog*", they always say that ar, including me. I dunno why.. sumtyms funy ar i think, because, we say that its a stupid thing then we do it!? kita yg bodoh! haha. btul tak. tk faham ar nie orng.. tak faham blaja ar!. blaja kasi pandai.. kalau dh pandai, boleh keje bagus2.! Kalau dh dpt keje bagus ... boleh dpt duit bnyk!. Kalau dpt duit bnyk boleh simpan duit!. Dh simpan duit BOLEH KAHWIN!!!! hahahaa. dh boleh kahwin!!!! hahahaha. NAK KAHWIN!. NAK KAHWIN!!. ALAH EMAK KAHWINKAN AKU!!. AKU NAK KAHWIN DGN POMPAN!. hahaa. giler per? giler per aku? haha. giler? kau giler? - umur masih muda dh fikir nak kahwin. haha. mcm faham..
ar i miss movie marathon, yesterday i watch the malay film Cuci. Mau cuci paa drng!? Ceh2 haha step matrep2 je. Now, i dunno wat more movie to watch.. myb nxt movie Ayat-ayat Cinta. But i prefer other movie. I also wanna watch movies ar.. at the cinema..but i got no $$$.. hahaa.. i dunno ar, i'm into film ar now. Not into like inside the film lar.. but i like to see film.. haiz. arrr i dun have idea to write. Nvm i end with a tragic end.. see how i do it...
ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment