Sunday, July 27, 2008

Money gone.

$30 gone in three days. To be exact. $30.80. I turn the money to smokes. Just like that. Nabuey. I bought this stuff. I don't really know what its call. It produce smoke and it smell sucks. it burns the lung, life and ur money. There is red, green and white. Some of this stuff has clove. Seriusly i dunno what its call. Can u help me? ayam ar. forget sia.

I said the fast lane going out of line
You know you got to wait till the end of time
It's just blanked

A four side of walls is just a tv show
Work up in the corner for the world to know
Piece of paper plan to get it out from home
You know the idea was just actually to bring them home
But its gone

Time moving damn slow today feel like crying myself out loud
The city moving damn slow again with the day never shines on

I guess the four walls are friend that came
Talking on my own to past the day
Live the day with all the shame
I guess the thing that you fail
Was your life storytale.

Four Walls: Alistar

Suddenly I remember this song that I made during the rising of The Smudge. Haha Ceh2. Its all because of kel. Somehow, I miss being in a band and having a jamming session plus the session we did at boardwalk. Boardwalk is a very nice place. Although it felt irritating at some point of time. I remember we sat at this little shelter and just clumsily strumming our guitar and making songs. Haha. Macam faham jer. Now I barely touch my Yamaha Acoustic Guitar. Hahaa. I don't make songs anymore. I don't learn new songs anymore. Sometimes I miss finding the right chords. Putting in the right lyrics which always turn out wrong. I need new material to write. Need to learn more about guitar. I need new things in life to write new songs. Hahaa. Yeah2. I love making songs, even though no one will hear my song. I feel content. Apart from the oblivion state. Argh!. But I can't now. I need to study, study and study. Now I can't even study and you expect me to make songs? Hahaha. who expect me to make songs?? hahaa mcm faham jer. I'm seriusly lost in sch. Lost.. lost.. lost.. Get lost on channel 5. haha. help me lar. I need to press the bell under the void deck.

Yesterday night cycling was for me the best of the best. I dunno why. I felt love. Haha. From who..? No one..! that means i felt love from noone.. hahaha i noe not funny. Last warning...eh. But it was the boom babi boom. I like nat's bike. The pick up was like shit ar. Heavy like shit. Plus I can't change the gears. So i cycle on the heaviest gear. Thats why the pick up was like shit. But then , after few turns of the pedal. Damn. I felt like mat rempit. hahaa. I even tried to make the superman stunt. But overall it was great. We cycle the changi runway. siol ar.. jauh nye ayam haha. seriusly sia.. damn long strech then at one point I was cycling alone. Taufik and nat far in front.. me.. dyy and din far at the back. I was like.. "siol ar, rabak per. haha srng.. ader aku ternmpk benda ke. baca ayat ar" So I recite some surah and believe in the One. Alhamdullilah I didnt see anything. then plan to get home by going the simei way. At last we peng to ECP.. cycle at the side of the road. Suddenly we reached east coast park. Then dyy fell Haha. blablabla. zzzZZzzZZzzz

Arh! suma aku post tk peting sah hahaha. k bye.
I'm really2.. hungry. gonna find some food.. gonna find some food. gonna find some.......CHICKEN!.

No comments: