i miss chilling like the old times. nowadays. time are just different. haiya!. for some reasons.. i feel like I have no frends. like the time when kel told me, "hari tu, aku agak hari orang lupakan aku arh, tapi tak pasal ar =( " hahahaha. i feel u now.
talking about lpaking. i MISS that little girl at ernyvoid. ergh. -no not u syng. sorry. ahah.- she was there when I took my O lvls. When I stressed myself out with kel and dan. when I make songs. wen i make a fool of myself. wen i shared love stories.wen i shared happie stories. wen i shared sad stories. wen i sigh. wen i'm sick.wen i'm down.wen i got a gf. she was there the whole time.. its because she stay there -_-
anw the point is. I miss ernyvoid. I miss that girl.
That place, even tho just a random void deck. It had alot of stories written down there. I don't know why. But many things happened there. Like, how manda start to join us. How the rest knew dan,majid and the skaters. haha. cool ey. if that void deck can talk. i'm sure, i'll lpak there alone, spend time w 'ernyvoid'. hahaa-
2nd place that i miss lpaking.. boardwalk. seriusly. I miss that place. ergh.. i miss the breeze, the scenery. how we used to talk things out till the nite. where we explore some random place.
I remembered making a song called Boardwalk Stories. but somehow, it doesn't relate much bout the place. but it does leave some memories. how, i'm goin thru things tat tym. I nd to go to that place before sch start. but I duno w who..i dunno if that will gonna happened. haiz. =(
to dyy, kel, guss.. if u are reading this. IF larh.. haha. I'm entering The Smudge again, if you guys are ok in continuing the journey again. =)
lets My Girl again for the take off? hahaa.
.. words are short ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment