okay. warning. my eng is worst than u thot. so careful wat u wish for..?? -_-
tday. aftr so long. i stayed at hm thru out the day. yeah.
and to make myself occupied. i did some stupid things. and educational things.
let see. I walk arnd my house w the guitar. while strumming it of course. I watch this malay drama w my mother, till she cried, while I just force myself nt to show any tears. cause i'm a man!. kay tk related ahaha.
then, I sweep the floor. make my bed at arnd 4pm -_-
then.. i watch this documentary.. about dragonfly. seriusly.. it was so cool hw the dragonfly change it skin. ahaha. cool lar sei. u shd watch it.. and hw they mate. =P bt anw, seriusly.. its cool.
then i went youtubing. i watch videos that i nvr thot i watched, like.. Neyo- Miss Independent(manda recommend this haha), Britney spears -_- ahaha. and other stupid videos like Michael Jackson and stuff.
I listen to the new song frm Kid rock-roll on. its nice. pple shd listen.
Today I began to understand more about the Beyonce song If I were a boy video. somehw, I felt the video is cool. and dun ask me wht in the fucking werld i'm doing listenng to beyonce, britney, MJ or even watch documentary about a dragonfly. I dun hv the answer..
aftr maghrb, went out and meet taufik to pass smthngs. then went off and meet gf arnd her area aftr she went out w her bestfrend yat.
i've been thinking about getting a guitar strap soon. cause, just nw, its been hard for me to walk arnd my house while playing the guitar. it kept slippng off. so, its better that i buy a new strap which lost its way some time ago by Mr Fadhil and my amplifier which was indirectly stolen by Mr Fadhil.. hahaha. no lar. fadhil is a gd guy. thats why i 'trade' my amp, wif his distortion. the only bad thing about that was, it was never approved by both sides. ahaha
tday. aftr so long. i stayed at hm thru out the day. yeah.
and to make myself occupied. i did some stupid things. and educational things.
let see. I walk arnd my house w the guitar. while strumming it of course. I watch this malay drama w my mother, till she cried, while I just force myself nt to show any tears. cause i'm a man!. kay tk related ahaha.
then, I sweep the floor. make my bed at arnd 4pm -_-
then.. i watch this documentary.. about dragonfly. seriusly.. it was so cool hw the dragonfly change it skin. ahaha. cool lar sei. u shd watch it.. and hw they mate. =P bt anw, seriusly.. its cool.
then i went youtubing. i watch videos that i nvr thot i watched, like.. Neyo- Miss Independent(manda recommend this haha), Britney spears -_- ahaha. and other stupid videos like Michael Jackson and stuff.
I listen to the new song frm Kid rock-roll on. its nice. pple shd listen.
Today I began to understand more about the Beyonce song If I were a boy video. somehw, I felt the video is cool. and dun ask me wht in the fucking werld i'm doing listenng to beyonce, britney, MJ or even watch documentary about a dragonfly. I dun hv the answer..
aftr maghrb, went out and meet taufik to pass smthngs. then went off and meet gf arnd her area aftr she went out w her bestfrend yat.
i've been thinking about getting a guitar strap soon. cause, just nw, its been hard for me to walk arnd my house while playing the guitar. it kept slippng off. so, its better that i buy a new strap which lost its way some time ago by Mr Fadhil and my amplifier which was indirectly stolen by Mr Fadhil.. hahaha. no lar. fadhil is a gd guy. thats why i 'trade' my amp, wif his distortion. the only bad thing about that was, it was never approved by both sides. ahaha
i got new name for khairiyah.. Siti.. and yar. she'll call me alistokin. -_-
till then..
till now..
till till..
till tilt
ayam.
astuty+babat(mcm ali)=ayam
ilua..
belo.


No comments:
Post a Comment