Saturday, November 29, 2008

Behind the black curtain. Shows clearly, theres a rainbow. So when will u shine brother?

the actual plan was only to company Taufik buy his amp for his new guitar, which was actually his bdae gift. ahaha. cool ey. But, turn out that I randomly, bought myself a new belt, like finally at Muji and a polo-t from freshbox. Cost me $70, not counting the $20 I withdraw. So yar.. I thnk I spent like $90. ahaha. bnyk aku nye stakat teman kan.. suar..

for the ferst tym. I think gf influence me alot. Thats why tday I feel i'm like her. ahaha.

and they thot, trying to smoke is cool. Smoking actually is an act of a STUPIDITY. Hate smokers
Quit Hotline: 1800-quit-sudah-larh-tkmo-step-cool-bodoh-exclaimation mark-0081(comp prog per?)


melayu perr..


can u see.. its a 12 string guitar. ergh. wen.. wen.. haiya.


melayu mahhh. any place can sit wat...




told u anywhere can sit.. shut up lar if u guys are taking gd care of ur stupid status and dun want to sit there... ahahaha. joking2.


this msg, make me smile...
syng: "i'm hungry... i want teh peng.."

alistar(his mind): aper seh? teh peng cam nasi ayam per?? ahahahahaha

No comments: